I live in Leixlip, Co Kildare with my family.
My superpowers are that I am down to earth, yet very spiritual. I am a self confessed hippy!
I have a knack for explaining the "hippy" stuff in practical, easy to understand ways.
I believe that we should encorporate what feels good to us into our lives & that we can bring the sacred into the mundane just where we are.
We do not need to drop everything & run away to be a chanting, vegan, hippy who lives in the woods to be be happy, whole and spiritual. (though I have nothing against anyone who does any of these things!).
Someone once wrote after a session " If you are looking for a "pink, soft and fluffy" session, don't come here but if you are looking for someone who knows her stuff and says it how it is but in a completely safe and gentle enviornment, then Caitriona Hicks is your lady!".
I took this as a compliment of my ability to hold a safe space for your healing in a practical down to earth manner that is accesible to anyone no matter your beliefs.
I have been practicing holistic therapies & acupuncture for 20 years.
I have seen hundreds of clients and treated them with great success. Clients see me for a range of conditions and stress related issues.
It's my passion to support you on your journey to optimal health and wellbeing.
My aim for you is to come back into balance with the support of the ancient wisdom of acupuncture and herbal medicine.
My aim is to inspire you:
- To embrace this ancient wisdom in your own life with small changes every day.
- To be a part of the solution, your changes will make a difference.
- To embrace modern medicine and the support yourself with the wisdom of the old ways in your busy life.
- To take responsibility for your own health and wellbeing.
- To illuminate those parts of you that need healing and to shine brightly as the person you truly are!
What I want for you is:
- To be happy!
- To be healthy, balanced and full of vitality
- To feel at peace in your mind, body and soul.